Wanting to perk up your breakfasts in the morning? These Zucchini fritters are the perfect healthy substitute for hash browns and a great way to get your vegetables in! Pair it up with some protein like eggs or bacon for a hearty weekend breakfast or as a side dish for lunch and dinners! These will take you no longer than 20 minutes, so it's the perfect recipe if you are short on time.
· 1 cup grated zucchini
· 2 medium – large eggs
· 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking
· 2 tablespoons goats cheese (optional)
· Sprinkle of nutmeg
· Fresh dill
· Sea salt and pepper to taste
• Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
• Stir until well combined.
• Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
• Mould mixture into medium size balls and press flat into pan.
• Lightly cook until firm on one side, turn and cook the other side.
Wanting to find more recipes ideas like this one? Come into Nu-Leaf and purchase our Shake it Recipe Book for more!